Deli painting & drawing supplies have a very comprehensive product line. From the perspective of age, Deli can provide suitable art supplies for preschoolers and professional artists; in terms of painting categories, acrylic, gouache, color lead, oil pastel and other different varieties of art supplies sets are available. All of these can meet the painting's needs.
Deli coloring art sets are carefully selected and have very good quality and user experience. All the painting items are carefully manufactured and selected, the produced painting materials are not easy to be damaged. They can complete the painting goal very well when painting, and it is not easy to fail in coloring, uncontrollable, and other unexpected situations.
Deli art painting supplies have a good price/performance ratio. Cost-effective does not mean a low price, but the best coloring art set you can buy at the same price. As one of the leading bulk stationery suppliers in China, Deli is committed to providing consumers with the most cost-effective consumable stationery items, and painting items are no exception. It doesn't matter if your target customers are beginner painting enthusiasts or relatively professional painters, Deli can always provide the most suitable stationery art and drawing supplies.
As one of the common student stationery and drawing tools, there are many different choices of colored pencils. The following are some of the main differences between colored pencil products in different aspects:
Colored pencil base:
Colored pencils can be divided into three different types in terms of base: wax-based, oil-based, and water-soluble.
• Wax-based colored pencils offer intense color with great coverage, which is the softest type of colored pencil, making them break more easily than other types.
• Oil-based colored pencils consist of a vegetable-based oil binder, which is water-resistant, holds the pigments together, and doesn't blend or layer as easily as wax-based pencils. Oil-based colored pencils are harder, which helps the pencils have a longer life span.
• Water-soluble colored pencils are often called watercolor pencils. They can be mixed with water and are often used with water.
Colored pencils can be divided into two categories based on quality and user skill level.
• Student-grade colored pencils contain more binder and less pigment. This means they require more work to achieve the same color intensity as professional-grade colored pencils.
• Artist-grade (also called professional-grade) colored pencils have a higher pigment-to-binder ratio. They're also easier to blend, more durable, and more resistant to fading. Professional-grade colored pencils are available in a wider range of colors.
From the perspective of hardness, colored pencils can be divided into hard colored pencils and soft colored pencils:
• Hard colored pencils are good for smaller, more intricate drawings because they can be sharpened into a fine point. However, with hard colored pencils, it will be more difficult to color and blend.
• Soft colored pencils are usually the first choice of professional artists because they blend well and are easy to color. Soft colored pencils require more frequent sharpening and are more likely to break.
Yes, you can ask our sales manager for details.
Yes, the quality of Deli coloring & drawing sets is always great.
It depends on the specific situation, our sales manager can tell you more about different art materials.
Deli has always been committed to providing good after-sales service for our wholesale art supplies.
Yes, Deli art drawing sets are highly safe and will not easily harm the human body.